Marketing and Communications Specialist
Arts for Learning is seeking a creative professional to tell our story.
Overview: Reports to the President & CEO. Main job responsibilities are marketing of AFL programs by developing and implementing promotional campaigns; writing external and internal communications; and creating promotional materials for programming and development teams.
- Manage multiple Arts for Learning websites
- Produce regular digital communications
- Manage social media sites
- Create effective promotional materials
- Coordinate and promote events and fundraisers through online, print and media outlets
- Write local, regional and national press releases
- Manage volunteer activities
- Other duties as needed
Qualifications and skills: The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities –
- Creative and self-driven
- Organized and keen eye on accuracy
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Moderate to advanced design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Basic photography skills
- Knowledge of website management portals including Wix and WordPress
- Experience with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Understanding of social, web and email analytical tracking tools including Hootsuite, Google Analytics, and Google AdWords
About Arts for Learning: Founded in 1961, Arts for Learning, the Indiana Affiliate of Young Audiences, empowers children to achieve their creative and intellectual potential through arts in education. Part of the Young Audiences Arts for Learning national network, Arts for Learning is one of more than 30 affiliates certified by the national office. We reach approximately 61,000 children each year with performances, workshops, and artist residency programs in-school, afterschool and out of school. We augment this activity with an array of professional development opportunities designed to help teachers and teaching artists bring the arts into the school environment more effectively.
Arts for Learning is an equal opportunity employer that values the right of children to have access to the arts and the participatory arts experiences that unlock minds, expand lives, and fulfill creative and intellectual potential.
To apply: Please send a copy of your resume with cover letter to JoEllen Florio Rossebo, executive Director & CEO at email@example.com