Please join us in welcoming Jennifer as our new Director of Development! She comes to us with experience in database management, special event planning, donor relations, and more! Here’s what Jennifer shared with us about herself.
Q. What are your hobbies?
- I enjoy art –viewing and creating (mostly drawing, painting, or ceramics – but I will brave a new art form when asked)
- Playing with my dog – older Staffordshire Terrier named Sofia
- Cooking – again both viewing and creating. I’m a Food Network tv junkie J
- Craft beer – Indianapolis is a treasure trove of craft breweries & tasty eateries
- Softball – I play on a league usually during the summer months
Q. What are your goals for 2015?
- My goals for 2015 include obtaining my CFRE certification and increasing revenue for the organization
Q. What type of music do you like?
- Honestly I am a lover of all types of music from rock to country to classical. If I had to choose…I would say rock along the lines of Bruno Mars, Pink, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran type stuff.
Q. What’s your favorite thing about living in Indy?
- I love the culture of Indy – from the public art, to the small eateries & little shops, the bike trails to the museums – there is always something to do for everyone.