Arts for Learning has been connecting Indiana schools with valuable arts programming for over 50 years. Our goal is to provide students of all ages with experiences that unlock their potential and open their hearts and minds to learning. We work closely with educators to select programs that connect to the academic curriculum, and introduce alternative methods of teaching.
Did you know? The arts are crucial to our children’s overall development. They have the power to improve motivation, attendance, and graduation rates.
Each year we reach over 61,000 students across the state through performances, workshops, and residencies conducted by professional teaching artists. Arts for Learning’s programs cost an average of $5 per student. A gift of $100 can support an entire classroom’s participation in a workshop! You can make a lasting difference in a child’s life by donating to Arts for Learning today.
Ways to Give
For other ways to give, consider the following options:
- Give by mail. Send a check payable to “Arts for Learning” to: 546 E. 17th Street, Apt. 105, Indianapolis, IN 46202
- Give by phone. Call Jennifer Collins at (317) 925-4043 ext. 112.
- Gifts of stock. Arts for Learning will gladly accept gifts of stock. Please contact our broker, Scott Wolfrum, for specific transfer instructions: Wolfrum Capital Management Group, an Affiliate of David A. Noyes & Company, 8888 Keystone Crossing, Ste 1610, Indianapolis, IN 46240, Tel: 317-669-0580
- Matching Gifts. Many employers sponsor matching gift programs, which can double or even triple your support of Arts for Learning. If this is true of your company, please request a matching gift from your company and send it completed and signed with your gift. We’ll handle the rest.
- Planned Giving. Planned gifts can help you make a long-lasting impact while receiving tax benefits and other advantages. Bequests—a transfer of funds through wills and trusts—are the simplest kind of planned gifts. Other planned gifts include charitable remainder trusts, charitable gift annuities, and retained life estates. You don’t have to be extremely wealthy to plan a gift; you just need a plan. We’re happy to help you make one.
- Corporate Sponsorships. Is your company interested in joining the community of businesses who support the arts in education? If so, Arts for Learning offers various School Partner Sponsor opportunities. To learn how your company can get involved, contact Jennifer Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org!