Thank you for your interest in serving on the Arts for Learning Board of Directors.
- Attend at least 4 of the 6 bi-monthly board meetings
- Volunteer for at least 2 Arts for Learning events each year
- Respond to communications from and with other Board members and staff
- Serve on at least one Board committee/task force
- Represent the organization and engage new people at one program event per year (school performances and residencies, community program events)
- Cultivate donors and friends for the organization
- Be an advocate for the organization
One of the most basic measures of organizational health is the commitment of every board member to contribute financially. With your annual donation, you are fulfilling your board governance responsibilities in guaranteeing that the organization is on sound financial footing. Our funders(and potential funders) expect to see 100% participation of board members providing personal financial contribution, regardless of amount.
Board Term Information
Minimum Term Commitment: 1 Term (3 years)
Maximum Term Commitment: 3 Terms (9 years)