New Opening! Program Director
Arts for Learning Indiana, the largest and oldest provider of professional arts education programs for children and youth in the state, is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the position of Program Director. Arts for Learning is an equal opportunity employer that values the right of children to have access to the arts and the participatory arts experiences that nurture creativity, build cultural awareness, and enhance the development of learning.
- Partnerships: Build and maintain partner relationships across 6 counties with community organizations, academic, public and private sector to advance the organization’s mission and expand reach. Manage a portfolio of partners and provide creative solutions in a timely manner.
- Project/Grant Management: Lead the life cycle of simultaneous projects from conception, planning, execution, and performance. Closely monitor the progress of projects from start to finish. Responsibly manage grant driven projects from budget development and monitoring, data collection, evaluation, and reporting processes.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with staff to maintain and increase generated revenue. This includes participating in the ideation of grant proposals through research, relationship building, and marketing strategies.
- Professional Development: Attend regular opportunities for professional development related to the field of arts education, social justice, social emotional learning, technology, and other topics related to the position.
- Presentations: Create and deliver effective presentations for occasional conferences and meetings with clients.
What We’re Looking For:
- Someone who believes in equitable access to the arts.
- Ability to understand, communicate with and effectively interact with people across cultures.
- Someone that is strong in project management with the ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Creative and enjoys collaborative process to innovate programs and develop sustainable partnerships that fulfill the organization’s mission.
- Have confidence and enthusiasm to conduct presentations and meet regularly with existing and new community partners.
- Ability to adapt and be nimble to new and changing situations.
- Comfortable with technology with the ability and enthusiasm to learn new skills. Experience with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, and Zoom is a must. Experience with Salesforce, and e-learning/virtual education is a plus.
What You’ll Need for Success:
- Strong organizational, project management, problem solving and communication skills.
- Experience and knowledge of arts administration and/or in-depth knowledge of the non-profit and education sector.
- The ability to drive to in-person meetings with community partners.
- A reliable internet connection for remote work.
Benefits of this position:
- 30 hours/week
- Health & Dental Benefits and Paid Time Off
- Remote work option currently available
Submit your resume with a cover letter to Ploi Pagdalian, Senior Director of Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org