Do you have passion for using your creative practice to impact our community? Arts for Learning Indiana is actively
Arts for Learning Indiana is looking to contract with a small group of teachers to help in developing New Teaching Artists and Programming for our 2020-2021 catalog! The term of this contract is January-May, 2020, compensation is $400. Specifically, we are asking for just a few meetings and activities, which are all required to receive the full $400 stipend, listed here:
- Availability one evening the week of January 27th, date flexible, from 5p-8p to interview potential new artists.
- Participation in an AFL Teacher Orientation on February 18th from 5p-6:30p
- Participation in our Program Creation workshop February 25th, from 5p-8p.
- Host an AFL Teaching Artists for two 45 activities with your classroom. These will be scheduled between March and May.
- Offer feedback to Artist and AFL on the effectiveness of the program and artist through survey, email, and/or phone call after the activity.
- Culminating meeting with AFL staff on Saturday, May 30th, from 10a-Noon, giving feedback on this process.
If interested, please respond back to email@example.com with a brief bio, resume, and blurb about why this program interests you by January 17th at 4pm.